Top 6 Incredible Benefits of the Squat Exercise: Workout Killer
The Top 6 Benefits of Doing Squats ! - Fitness and Bodybuilding
Nonetheless, if performed incorrectly, squats can cause serious injuries to the human body. Some of the most common injuries include knee pain, back pain, neck pain and even a possible muscle tear.
How To Do A Squats Correctly?
1) Stand with your feet slightly wider than your shoulder width. Your feet should be pointed slightly outwards.
2) Keep your back and neck straight and ensure feet are placed firmly on the ground.
3) Hinge your hips while lowering your body to allow your butt to move backward.
4) Lower your body by bending your knees, hips and ankles and stop when your body is two or three inches below the 90-degree angle.
5) Basically, while squatting down, your body weight should be placed on the HEELS of your foot and not your toes.
6) Once you have reached the ‘sweet spot’ remain in that position for a second. Then pull your body back to the starting position.
7) It is vital that you breathe in when you lower your body and exhale while raising your body.
8) You can perform 10 to 12 repetitions before taking a breather.
1) Mass Building Exercise
This is owing to the anabolic effect that this exercise has on your body. When you perform squats in the correct manner, your body releases human growth hormone and testosterone. These hormones develop both your upper as well as your lower body.
2) Keeps Your Heart Fit and Works Almost All Your Muscles
Squats also regulate the body’s lipid production that helps improve your cardiovascular functionality. Even the body’s insulin levels are kept under check thereby preventing the outbreak of diabetes.
3) Improves Mobility and Burns Fat
4) Become Better at Sports
5) Minimizes Sports Injuries and Improves Waste Removal
Squatting also aids in delivering nutrients to vital organs by increasing blood flow in the human body. This in turn allows you to improve your bowel movement and remove excessive waste from your system.
6) Health Benefits Based on Scientific Research
See Awesome Results From Squats By Following My Strategy
Everyone can achieve a great butt doing squats. You just need to maintain the perfect balance between the intensity and frequency of this exercise. If you maintain perfect form while squatting, exercise with the correct intensity, establish the correct frequency, then after 12 weeks, you would definitely have a better butt to flaunt.
The List of Exercises to Perform.
1) Free Hand Squats
2) Barbell Squats
3) Dumbbell Lunges
4) Body Weight Jump Squats
5) Wall Squats using Barbell
The Workout Intensity
Keep your rep range between 6 to 18 and perform three sets of each exercise (I have mentioned five exercises in the list). The correct way to involve both types of muscle fibers is to “train till failure’. In simpler words, the last 2 to 4 repetitions in a set, should be difficult to complete.
The Workout Frequency
If you want an envious butt, don’t fret, just Squat!